Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What comes up to your mind when you hear the word ’Democracy’?

+4
32pacharapon040
31Siriwat017
32sarat073
32suankaew044
8 posters

Go down

What comes up to your mind when you hear the word ’Democracy’? Empty What comes up to your mind when you hear the word ’Democracy’?

Post by 32suankaew044 Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Don’t get me wrong! I don’t mean to be so democratic or refer to anything.
I think most of us have a lot of thoughts in this term.
For me, what comes up in my mind when I hear this word is liberal.
Everyone should have the rights to live freely in terms of social, political and self.
People should have ‘rights’ to express their ideas publicly.

Suankaew 044 3EN

32suankaew044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What comes up to your mind when you hear the word ’Democracy’? Empty Re: What comes up to your mind when you hear the word ’Democracy’?

Post by 32sarat073 Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:25 am

For me, the word 'diversity' is what that comes to my mind whan I hear the word 'Democracy':
People in the democracy society understand the diversity of others and opinion.
It can be the diversity of right: everyone in the democracy society can express their own opinion but it has to be resonable and polite
and sharing: in the democracy society, it is good for everyone to share there own ideas for development.

Sarat 073 3EN

32sarat073
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What comes up to your mind when you hear the word ’Democracy’? Empty Re: What comes up to your mind when you hear the word ’Democracy’?

Post by 31Siriwat017 Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Democracy ?. In the present, many people understanding this word in different ways.
If you would like to have democracy, you have to do the right the in the right time!
You have to know who you are and I think all of you guys understanding this term.
That is my answer for democracy.

Siriwat 017 3EN
31Siriwat017
31Siriwat017
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

Back to top Go down

Post by 32pacharapon040 Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Well, for me, every time that I heard the word democracy, the first thing that comes to my mind is equality. The reason why I say this is that I think everyone should have an equality in expressing their opinion. The heart of democracy is that every person should have rights and equality in their life. I really concern about this kind of matter because some countries have a democracy, but they don't know the real meaning of it. I always want everyone to have an equality in their life. All I want from democracy is an equality for everyone to live happily.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:08 am

Interesting question!! When I hear the word "democracy", I feel a little bit strange. It is because I don't think that I know it well.
It's quite difficult to touch it in Thai society, isn't it? However, I think I know the word "dictatorship" quite well instead.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN

41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Jariya002 Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:33 am

Democracy is empowering for me. If we are dicussing about the root of it instead of the use of it. Normally democracy concern right, liberty, and freedom. Every single person has a right. There is no one has the great right. People can think and express thier thoughts freely because democracy believe in brain of ones. However, in Thailand or other countries use it incorrectly. High class people or people who have a big authority use democracy to cover their faces. In Thailand I think democracy is ridiculous because there is no democracy at all. Thai people do not have rights to express or vote freely. We were conquered by milirary and authority so that it makes me unbelieve in democracy in Thailand at all.

Jariya 002 3EN
31Jariya002
31Jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:56 am

I feel nothing and my expression is only sigh out.
I hate everything about the political or government things.
I think that why people wanted to be the highest or beyond everyone else.
So boring thing for me when I have heard that word.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:52 pm

For me, democracy is a work in progress, with the emphasis on work. It means having a voice and using it. Democracy dares to make room for all kinds of people and ideas. It gives us the privilege of listening and learning from one another, without fear.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down