Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you know when your mind is peaceful or not?

5 posters

Go down

How do you know when your mind is peaceful or not? Empty How do you know when your mind is peaceful or not?

Post by 32pacharapon040 Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 pm

I know that this question is quite ridiculous to most of you guys. But if you think deeper, you might wonder about the state of peaceful mind of yourself. For me, the time that I will know when my mind is peaceful is when I think of nothing about a chaos in my life and when my mind is clear of the nightmares of my bad memories. I always regret for what I have done in the past and I also have a feeling of wanting to change those past of mine. I always suffer from these things. I will feel happy when I can forget and clear all the bad things in my head.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you know when your mind is peaceful or not? Empty Re: How do you know when your mind is peaceful or not?

Post by 31Jariya002 Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:44 pm

I am not sure that when my mind is peacful, but I guess my mind is peaceful when I gardening plants.
I feel comfortable and relaxed when I grow some vegetables or trees. My brain does not think too much.
I can smile while doing that things. I know that I feel like this when I do it. I cannot explain what is happening, but I feel about it.

Jariya 002 3EN
31Jariya002
31Jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you know when your mind is peaceful or not? Empty Re: How do you know when your mind is peaceful or not?

Post by 32pimpaka069 Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:19 pm

I cannot tell that my mind is whether peaceful or not but I will assume that I have a peaceful when I feel relax.
The moment when I’m concentrate in what I’m doing is another signal of my peacful mind.

Pimpaka 069 3EN
32pimpaka069
32pimpaka069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41nattha014 Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:24 pm

Before I sleep. Every night when I am going to fall in the dream I think about the thinks that I have done and regret about that or what I am going to do next day. When I don't have a peaceful mind, many thoughts will ran across each other in my head. That's the time which I don't have a peace.

Nattha 014 4EN

41nattha014
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:47 am

When your mind is peaceful, your mental and emotional balance and calm, free of worries, fears or stress. In this state, the mind is quiet, and you experience a gentle sense of happiness and freedom.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down