Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you describe yourself in just one word?

2 posters

Go down

How would you describe yourself in just one word? Empty How would you describe yourself in just one word?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:35 pm

"UNIQUE" I consider myself unique, just like any other human. Each of us has our own aspirations and opinions, way of living and thinking. We start our lives somewhere and end up somewhere else, We have a destiny. But even if you don't have any of these, you've got to chill because at least you are genetically unique.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How would you describe yourself in just one word? Empty Re: How would you describe yourself in just one word?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:59 pm

I would describe myself as 'Passion'. This refers to working. I am passionate about my work. Because I love what I do, I have a steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best. In my last job, this passion led me to challenge myself daily and learn new skills that helped me to do better work. For example, I taught myself how to use Photoshop to improve the quality of our photos and graphics. I soon became the go-to person for any design needs.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down