Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

4 posters

Go down

What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it? Empty What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

Post by 41sarita034 Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:04 am

When someone bullies you about your weight!!!!! It’s a terribly bad habit to do so with adults or anybody.
I would suggest no age limit. It might seem to be okay with children, but it builds a bad habit that’s hard to break so just don’t start.
If it’s a stranger or a new acquaintance asking about a child, then it’s none of your business & why do you want to know?

Sarita 034 4EN
41sarita034
41sarita034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it? Empty Re: What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

Post by 31Jariya002 Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:07 pm

When I listen this sentence, I will always roll my eyes is "Can I copy your homework?".
I think sometimes they should not copy homeworks because it is so easy.
I do not like to hear that and I try to be kind as much as I can.

Jariya 002 3EN
31Jariya002
31Jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it? Empty Re: What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

Post by 31kanlayanee020 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:06 pm

I will roll my eyes when I hear someone lie.
When I know the truth about something and then someone just talk about it in the differnet way that really annoys me. I will just do a quick eye-rolled when I hear it.

Kanlayanee 020 3EN

31kanlayanee020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:40 pm

I will roll my eyes when I hear someone say that studying in a bachelor degree is easy.
I try to explain that my era and theirs isn’t the same. They don’t understand what the present generation kids have to survive.
So I stop to explain and let them say.

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down