Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO?

5 posters

Go down

WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO? Empty WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO?

Post by 41wipawee028 Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:17 am

For me, "To my youth" by Bolbbangan 4 is the saddest song which I have been listening.
For the first time that I listened, I did not understand it because it is a Korean song.
So, I looked for the lyric in English version, and I found that it is very sad.
However, this song can give you the motivation a lot.

Wipawee 028 4EN

41wipawee028
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO? Empty Re: WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO?

Post by 42nutcha050 Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:22 am

Standing In The Dark by Lawson is the saddest song that I have ever listened to.
This story is about cheating because these lyrics said that I'm standing in the dark.
She's dancing on the table. Looking through the glass.
She's someone else's angel.

Nutcha050 4EN

42nutcha050
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO? Empty Re: WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO?

Post by 42wanwiwa093 Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:09 pm

I usually cry when I listen to Not in My Life But In My Heart (ไม่อยู่ในชีวิตแต่อยู่ในหัวใจ). It is a Thai song by Lula.
I really miss my grandmother when II listen to this song. The lyrics are really beautiful. It’s such a great song.

Wanwiwa 093 4EN

42wanwiwa093
42wanwiwa093
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Sasiwimon011 Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:31 pm

'My heart will go on' Jessie J's version is the saddest song for.me. Actually, I do love 'Titanic' the movie that this song is represented for. I love the musically and lyrics of the song that tells about endless love of couple. And Jessie J once sang this song, suddenly I listened to this song, I cried by have no reason.

Sasiwimon 011 3EN

31Sasiwimon011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31supanut031 Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:26 pm

You know the saddest song doesn't need to come with the saddest lyrics.
It comes with good story in the past that is no longer in the present any more.
Mine is Kam Lang Jai, The Encouragement.
I used to listen to the song everyday with whom I love.
See! It is full of memories.

Supanut 031 3EN
31supanut031
31supanut031
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down