Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO?

4 posters

Go down

WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO? Empty WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO?

Post by 41Methinee092 Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:30 am

For me, “20 October (20 ตุลา)” by Silly fool is the saddest song I’ve ever heard.
This song is about a couple who’s going to get married together but a girl refused her lover proposal. (she’s kidding.)
So, her lover was very sad and then her lover decided to suicide.
Whenever I hear this song, I usually cry and I recommend you to watch MV and listen.
I would say that It’s one of the best song of Silly fool!

Methinee 092 4EN
41Methinee092
41Methinee092
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO? Empty Re: WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO?

Post by 32wongsatorn060 Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:24 am

For me, the saddest song I have ever listened to is Longjai by BOWKYLION.
This song always answers my sadness about what I have to face.
And how hard to keep it with my patience.

Wongsatorn 060 3EN

32wongsatorn060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO? Empty Re: WHAT IS THE SADDEST SONG YOU HAVE EVER LISTENED TO?

Post by 32peeranut039 Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:43 am

I would like to say that the song named "Karn-la-Kang-nueng" or "Once upon a time" by Stamp is the saddest song for me. Actually, this song has the meaning about you are thinking of someone who has gone or go far away from you. The rhyme and rhythm of this song make me cry so hard every time I listened to it because I would imagine that if one day I lose my beloved person how would it be?

Peeranut 039 3EN

32peeranut039
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42wanwiwa093 Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:30 pm

I usually cry when I listen to Not in My Life But In My Heart (ไม่อยู่ในชีวิตแต่อยู่ในหัวใจ). It is a Thai song by Lula.
I really miss my grandmother when II listen to this song. The lyrics are really beautiful. It’s such a great song.

Wanwiwa 093 4EN
42wanwiwa093
42wanwiwa093
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down