Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feel when you go back and watch the life of the people you used to love or have a crush on?

5 posters

Go down

How do you feel when you go back and watch the life of the people you used to love or have a crush on? Empty How do you feel when you go back and watch the life of the people you used to love or have a crush on?

Post by 32pacharapon040 Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:52 pm

For me, I have to say that it is a bad habit of mine about returning to the painful part of my life. I used to have a crush on many girls since I was in grade 10 in high school. Every crush that I had on ended up without starting a relationship with them. I just don't have enough courage to start something that is nearly impossible. I feel nothing for every time I watch their lifestyle posting on their Facebook because I already thrown away all the feelings I have for them. I know that I don't have feelings for them anymore, but I still do it because I love to remind of my old funny memories.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you feel when you go back and watch the life of the people you used to love or have a crush on? Empty Re: How do you feel when you go back and watch the life of the people you used to love or have a crush on?

Post by 31Jariya002 Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:55 pm

When I was in high school, I was crushed and I crushed some guys.
Now, I look back and I feel embarrassed. Some guys are less handsome some guys are more handsome.
However, I can realize that they are not my types at all because of their characteristics.
During that time, I just saw their appearances and I did not concearned about their characteristics.
Now I can leave from that cycle and I am happy to see they have new relationships with other people.

Jariya 002 3EN
31Jariya002
31Jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you feel when you go back and watch the life of the people you used to love or have a crush on? Empty Re: How do you feel when you go back and watch the life of the people you used to love or have a crush on?

Post by 31Chayuda021 Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:21 pm

For me, I feel nothing.
At that time, I think I did everything the best.
I don’t want to change anything except my appearance.
I want to change myself to be better.
I won’t wear clothes like that and I will take care of myself better.
And the last thing is I will love myself more than I love other people.
So, I stop concerning about the past and now I am walking to my future with happiness.

Chayuda 021 3EN
31Chayuda021
31Chayuda021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:02 pm

Sometimes, I feel pity to that guy or feel sad that how we ended up.
I don’t know why my life have the story on love or broke up.
I really confuse that why I’m not safe my love life at all.
So strange.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31kanlayanee020 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:25 pm

This is q emotional questio!!!
Well, in our daily life it might be true that sometime we will have our own desire to go back and watch our lover's life. For me, I used to do it and I often do it now, too. Anyway, to see or know about my lover' life is one of the thing that bring me joy because I can know how are they!

Kanlayanee 020 3EN

31kanlayanee020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down