Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which school are you going for your internship? Which level will you be responsible for?

2 posters

Go down

Which school are you going for your internship? Which level will you be responsible for? Empty Which school are you going for your internship? Which level will you be responsible for?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm

I have been directed by our professor to do my internship at Wapiprathum school in Wapiprathum district, the province of Maha Sarakham! The school is a coeducational school, established for nearly 75 years! It is the biggest school in the district, and one of the four biggest schools in Maha Sarakham. By the beginning of May, I will be assigned to teach M.5 students! I consider that very challenging for me! I need to bear in my that nothing is impossible! I need to try my best though!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which school are you going for your internship? Which level will you be responsible for? Empty Re: Which school are you going for your internship? Which level will you be responsible for?

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:56 am

I think it would be Mahasarakham demonstration school as secondary school.
In grade three.
I am not a person who likes kids but I think it will be great to teach the student to know English at the primary grade.
Don’t you agree with me?
Children are easily change not like adults.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down