Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like about Winter?

2 posters

Go down

What do you like about Winter? Empty What do you like about Winter?

Post by 42Kanchana045 Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:02 pm

For me, I like everything in winter. I love the windy day with cold weather. I love the feeling of eating Moo Krata in cold weather.
I also love myself during winter. I always have good skin during this season, and I also have good moods too.

Kanchana 045 4EN
42Kanchana045
42Kanchana045
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you like about Winter? Empty Re: What do you like about Winter?

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:32 pm

I love winter a lot! Hm.......That feeling when you're enveloped in a blanket and just started having sweet dreams Smile)) LOL That's soOOooo Cool xD and then suddenly you mother comes and says , "Wake up, It's already 7.00 am! You've to go to school as well! " Noooo!!!!!! I wanted to sleep more......................And all you desires are washed away!!!!!!!! Sad Sad(( hahaha! That's amazing.....................but really horrible when you've to go to your school So you (reluctantly) get up from the bed and your siblings are sleeping with their small heads on the pillow! Just because you're elder and have less winter vacation but your younger sis and bro are having plenty of them!
That's really a pity Smile)))

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down