Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU TURN ON AN AIR CONDITIONER DURING WINTER?

4 posters

Go down

DO YOU TURN ON AN AIR CONDITIONER DURING WINTER? Empty DO YOU TURN ON AN AIR CONDITIONER DURING WINTER?

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:02 am

No, I don’t. When it is the winter season, I don’t turn on an air conditioner. I will open the door or open the winter to get the natural air from outside. Comparing between air from nature and the machine, I think that nature is the best. Importantly, I can save my money including the world.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

DO YOU TURN ON AN AIR CONDITIONER DURING WINTER? Empty Re: DO YOU TURN ON AN AIR CONDITIONER DURING WINTER?

Post by 31Korakoach025 Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:06 am

Hello Eye! My lovely friend.
I do not turn on the air con during winter.
I would rather use the fan in winter.
The weather is really cold, just turn on the fan is enough.

Korakoach 025 3EN
31Korakoach025
31Korakoach025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

DO YOU TURN ON AN AIR CONDITIONER DURING WINTER? Empty Re: DO YOU TURN ON AN AIR CONDITIONER DURING WINTER?

Post by 31satreewit024 Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:07 am

No, I don't. I'm sensitive to air condition. It makes me easily get cold. In the summer, I don't open an air conditioner even there is an air conditioner in my room. My mom always blames me that it wastes more money on the dormitory's fee.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32thanchanok065 Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 pm

No, I rarely turn on an air conditioner no matter it is winter or other seasons.
My nose has a problem with it. It makes me hard to sleep.
This is very bad for me.

Thanchanok 065 3EN
32thanchanok065
32thanchanok065
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down