Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you afraid of having relationship?

2 posters

Go down

Are you afraid of having relationship? Empty Are you afraid of having relationship?

Post by 42tanawat055 Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:39 pm

No, I'm not afraid of having a relationship because I understand the relationship between two people. In relationship. there are many feelings including sadness, disappointment, excitement, and happiness. Although someone might be afraid of having a relationship in order to avoid a sad feeling or a bad moment, I always believe that having a relationship develop ourselves to understand love and people. And you will understand how happy and delightful you are when you have someone beside you. Do not be afraid to welcome someone into your heart.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Are you afraid of having relationship? Empty Re: Are you afraid of having relationship?

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:45 pm

For most people, relationships are fairly easy things. ... In fact, they present such a challenge to the individual, that a person can be said to have relationship anxiety, a fear of relationships, or suffer from “commitment phobia.” Commitment issues in relationships are nothing new.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum