Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make your life happy?

+2
42chanawee046
42bamnech058
6 posters

Go down

How to make your life happy? Empty How to make your life happy?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:41 pm

Happiness is not short term: If you break a leg permanently in an accident today, you'll be sad. But as long as your condition doesn't deteriorate, you'll get used to it, and soon your happiness levels would come back to the same as before the accident. Same thing with winning a lottery - you'll buy yourself things that you'll get used to pretty quickly, and your happiness levels would be the same as before the win.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How to make your life happy? Empty Re: How to make your life happy?

Post by 42chanawee046 Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:16 pm

I mean happy is subjective. Sometimes, waking up early and be able to eat breakfast makes me happy. My advice would just follow your heart and do whatever you want to do I guess, I don't know. As long as it doesn't cause any trouble you should be fine.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Surayuth069 Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:47 pm

I would suggest to you that happiness depends on people's perspectives. That is, some people may say to have good and expensive food to eat is thought to be their happiness. Others might say having enough food brings them happiness. It can vary, you see. If you set your standard of happiness high, you need to struggle to reach it. If you, instead, do not set it too high, I mean approachable, you will be happy very simply.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Wasinee066 Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:54 pm

I think our life can be happy if we have a chance to do what we love.
So, first you should ask yourself what is the thing that you love to do.
Then, just do and follow what your heart wants. It can more or less make your life
happier.

Wasinee066 4EN
42Wasinee066
42Wasinee066
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Audchariya041 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:41 pm

No one can change your life and make you truly happy except you. Choose positivity over negativity and smile because you can. Choose to be happy with who you are right now and allow your joy to shape your present and your future. Do the things that make you happy more often, spend time with those who bring out your smile and create your own happiness.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42tanawat055 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:58 pm

Taking responsibility for my own life is a key for this.
This is a biggy for me, the trait I hate the most in people is refusing to take responsibility for their own lives. People who have constant excuses for their bad behaviour, who think it is always someone or something else's fault. People who say "its alright for you because..."
Own your life. Own your mistakes. Live, learn and move on. The world doesn't owe you anything; you make your own path through this world. Everyone faces hardships throughout their life and you can choose to be a martyr to your tough times or own the shit out of them and move forward as a stronger person.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down