Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the benefits of meditating?

4 posters

Go down

What are the benefits of meditating? Empty What are the benefits of meditating?

Post by 41Thitiwat049 Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:34 pm

Meditating is the activity that lets you do a self-observation in order to accept the nature of yourself. Moreover, it can improve your concentration which helps you have more focus on your daily activity. According to an online medical article, meditation reduces blood pressure and heart rate, which alleviates unnecessary pressure on your heart and arteries. Moreover, it also has a phycological effect. Meditation increases positive emotions. There are a few reasons why this happens. The simplest reason is the reduction of stress. When we reduce the stress in our system we return to our natural state of feeling calm, connected to ourselves and confident in meeting the challenges of life.

Thitiwat 049 4EN
41Thitiwat049
41Thitiwat049
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are the benefits of meditating? Empty Re: What are the benefits of meditating?

Post by 32suankaew044 Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:11 pm

I am not a big fan of meditation.
I cannot sit still in silence to calm myself down.
I think people meditate to help them concentrate and focus on things.
Perhaps it can help them be more conscious.. I guess.

Suankaew 044 3EN

32suankaew044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are the benefits of meditating? Empty Re: What are the benefits of meditating?

Post by 32jirayuwat063 Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:16 pm

There are why meditations are important to people.
1. Make you came and peaceful.
2. Make you can sleep well.
3. Make me concious
4. Make you relaxed.
5. Make fresh face in Now.

Jitrayuwat 063 3EN
32jirayuwat063
32jirayuwat063
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31satreewit024 Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:44 pm

For me, the purpose of meditating is the thing that you will know when you reach it. Before I could do it correctly, I would answer this question in the same way as many people. Meditation makes you calm and concentrate. There are many types of meditation. Introspection or Vipassana is a kind of meditation. It is very good. It gives you more than calm or anything else. If you have a chance to do it, you will know its purpose in your own way. I can't tell you in words as prayer in Buddhism that it's the thing that you will know by yourself.

Sstreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down