Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you apply your English skills in another profession?

3 posters

Go down

How can you apply your English skills in another profession? Empty How can you apply your English skills in another profession?

Post by 41Thitiwat049 Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:33 pm

I am not sure what job I will exactly be because the future isn’t stable. So, I decided to set up this topic to you guys. If you will not be an English teacher, What will you be instead depending on your English skills? For me, I will decide to go to abroad and start my journey in the world. I want to speak and communicate with westerners. Or, I will set up my own business in the universal field. This is the mysterious way of our path. 

Thitiwat 049 4EN
41Thitiwat049
41Thitiwat049
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you apply your English skills in another profession? Empty Re: How can you apply your English skills in another profession?

Post by 42Areerat044 Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:38 pm

I will being a guide or maybe receptionist. I think I have a service mind.
I'm not expert with grammar. So I think this way can be eccept.

Areerat 044 4EN
42Areerat044
42Areerat044
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you apply your English skills in another profession? Empty Re: How can you apply your English skills in another profession?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:16 pm

There are many other jobs requiring the English proficiency, I guess. Those involve receptionist, pilot, fight attendant, steward, interpreter, and diplomat. It is said that those who can master English skills are paid with high salary. We have been trained to be able to teach, so I do suggest to you that we are needed for the educational system of Thailand.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down