Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUE TO ENHANCE ENGLISH SKILLS?

3 posters

Go down

WHAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUE TO ENHANCE ENGLISH SKILLS? Empty WHAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUE TO ENHANCE ENGLISH SKILLS?

Post by 41wipawee028 Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:19 am

For me, my listening is not good enough. So, I have to enhance it by listen as much as possible. Youtube can help me to improve my listening skill a lot. I like watching how to wear make up while I am wearing make up on my face. It means I have to listen a make up artist carefully because I have to see my face on the mirror too. So, it helps me a lot to improve myself about listening skill.

Wipawee 028 4EN

41wipawee028
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUE TO ENHANCE ENGLISH SKILLS? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUE TO ENHANCE ENGLISH SKILLS?

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:20 pm

For me, to learn new words every day.
Some good resources for words are the news, songs and TV shows. I love listening to music. I pay attention to the lyrics and take note of the words I do not know. Songs often contain a lot of useful vocabulary, phrases and expressions, therefore, they are great for learning English.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUE TO ENHANCE ENGLISH SKILLS? Empty Re: WHAT IS YOUR TECHNIQUE TO ENHANCE ENGLISH SKILLS?

Post by 41duangsamorn079 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:40 pm

For me, I just listen to the English songs and try reading English books.
And I enhance my speaking skill by talking with native speaker on the application.

Duangsamorn 079 4EN

41duangsamorn079
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum