Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do if you could rule or coquer this world?

+9
42Surayuth069
41Saralee032
31Jariya002
32pacharapon040
32Wachirawit070
31rachata010
42Grittawit003
31Siriwat017
42tanawat055
13 posters

Go down

What would you do if you could rule or coquer this world? Empty What would you do if you could rule or coquer this world?

Post by 42tanawat055 Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:57 pm

If I could rule or conquer this world, I would control people's minds to become nice and generous.
This would make people have sincerity, empathy, sympathy, and understanding of each other. I do believe that if people have these qualities, the world will be peaceful without any problems like environmental problems, political problems, and others. Oh, the way I answer is like I'm the contestant in the Miss Universe pageant. lol

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you could rule or coquer this world? Empty Re: What would you do if you could rule or coquer this world?

Post by 31Siriwat017 Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Do you mean conquer? Right? So, if I could rule or conquer this world.
I would like to reset the world. I mean, I will destroy who is toxic or make bad things.
If I have a power like a God. I will build the Noah’s Ark too. I think the world is meaningful for me and everyone. Right?
That is why I hate a bad person.

Siriwat 017 3EN
31Siriwat017
31Siriwat017
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you could rule or coquer this world? Empty Re: What would you do if you could rule or coquer this world?

Post by 42Grittawit003 Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:45 pm

Well, I may rule this world with communism. LOL
It is quite fancy to talk about setting this world with magic power. If I have any magic power, I may change this world become more green and green.
Back to the real life, if I have power to rule this world, I will set a lot of laws that control how people live peacefully in society.
I think nowadays most people seem to be insane and lack of logical thought.

Grittawit 003 4EN
42Grittawit003
42Grittawit003
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31rachata010 Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:32 pm

This is the question that I want to see and answer!
So If I can rule or conque this world, I will do what I want to do. I will destroy everything and I will make it newly.
Yes, I want to do it because I think now people do like they are following someting that the former lead them to do like to past.
But for me it's not, I don't want to follow anyone. I can define my own way and do it.
But one thing that I want to be is the strongest maou or hero of all the space.

Rachata 010 3EN

31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Wachirawit070 Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:21 am

Honestly, I do not have ability to be a leader but if I have that chance, I would do my best. First thing that I want to do is making Thailand to be the center country of the world. Thai language would be the international language. Everyone in this world would speak Thai to communicate with others. However, this is just an imagination. It cannot come true by the way.

Wachirawit 070 3EN
32Wachirawit070
32Wachirawit070
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Back to top Go down

Post by 32pacharapon040 Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:19 pm

In my opinion, this kind of thing is likely impossible. Everyone wants to do as their own view and image in their mind if they could conquer the world. For me, if I could conquer the world, the thing that I would do is make the people to work out in their daily life by practicing martial arts. Martial art is an extreme working out method that includes the art of combat skills. I want everyone to be able to defend themselves in their life. I also want them to improve their health condition too. I also believe that martial art can drive the practitioner to go beyond a normal human being.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Jariya002 Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:56 pm

If I could conquer this world, I would rule this world by my rules.
My rules are people need to have equal rights, people can access opportunities equally, and people need to go anywhere and anythime. These three might not proper for everyone, but they are best for me.
When I was young I did not have my own right, many opportunities, or even go somewhere.
The most terrible obstacle is money. This world should have enough money.

Jariya 002 3EN
31Jariya002
31Jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Saralee032 Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:53 pm

In my point of view, I would like the would to be better and equal. People all around the would speak one language which is English and also learn about each other culture. I will design the world with fairness. Our would must be clean and organised. Moreover, I will eliminate all of corruptions out of this would. People need to be more responsibilities to themselves and others.

Saralee 032 4EN
41Saralee032
41Saralee032
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Surayuth069 Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:10 pm

I would reform the government and the parliament of Thailand! All of us may know that we are facing the decline of the economy now! We are having difficulties living in this decayed society, also known as Thailand! The government should have provided us with a better quality of life, but unfortunately they did not do any thing to help us! They just want themselves to be sustainable not people! They are incapable of administrating the country, but they claim they can do it well! They might not have recognized their OWN ability!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32onpreeya048 Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:09 am

If I could rule this world, I would turn everything into things that are friendly to environment. Personally, I love the places where there are many trees. These kinds of places make me feel fresh. Also, I would make this world peaceful and full of happiness. I would support my people to be good at what they are interested.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32wongsatorn060 Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:58 am

If I could rule or conquer the world I will make all the bad habits of humans in the world disappear.
Every day you can see how bad the humans make world get worse.
Therefore, I will solve this by set the new rules that very strict and fair enough for all humankind.

Wongsatorn 060 3EN

32wongsatorn060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:28 pm

If I could rule or coquer in this world I would like to put the restart button because the world now is not very good. Humans are destroying everything. For example, humans cut down any tree in the forest or deforestation, humans make pollution to the world from industry, driving a car, and plastic. So, I would like to do the right things to save the world as long as possible which now the world will confront with climate change from global warming. So, I would like to change everything in the world.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Thitiwat049 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:42 pm

The first thing which comes up to this answer is "Don't be a selfish person". Because humans have been destroyed this world for a long time. I will do a genocide for creating a new generation of humans. Then, I will rule this world with the right of nature. The human need to live in this world with nature without destroying other lives in this world, including plants and animals. I will be a determinate ruler. It seems really violent. However, it just my imagination.

Thitiwat 049 4EN
41Thitiwat049
41Thitiwat049
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down