Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was one of the most interesting book you’ve read?

5 posters

Go down

What was one of the most interesting book you’ve read? Empty What was one of the most interesting book you’ve read?

Post by 41Tananon017 Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:40 pm

I have no idea about the books,
but there is a book that I have read and it is really interesting for me.
It is a " Le Petit Prince". The book from France which portrayed about the ambitious boy.
I love the mood and tone of the book.
You must read once!

Tananon 017 4EN
41Tananon017
41Tananon017
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What was one of the most interesting book you’ve read? Empty Re: What was one of the most interesting book you’ve read?

Post by 31pimkamon009 Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:09 pm

For me,there are two interesting books which are Little Prince and the Bluest Eye.
I had read Little Prince when I was first year in reading comprehension class. At that time I read both Thai and English version to understand clearly.This book contains many morals about life. For the Bluest Eye, it is one of the novel that I have to read in British and American short stories and novels class. Even though it is too long, it can reflect the society.

Pimkamon 009 3EN

31pimkamon009
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What was one of the most interesting book you’ve read? Empty Re: What was one of the most interesting book you’ve read?

Post by 42nutcha050 Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:14 pm

I love reading so much and I have read many books. When it comes to a favorite book, I would say Harry Potter is my all-time favorite book. I am a big fan of this book and a movie. I found this interesting book from my friend. When I was in high school, she always read this book in a break time. At that time, I wondered why she was always reading it. I finally found that it was really super cool novel ever since I just read the first part. What's about you?

Nutcha 050 4EN

42nutcha050
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Pacharakamola025 Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:49 pm

One of my friends showed me a certain book in the library and he said that is his favourite book. He also said that is was the second part of the most famous Adventures of Huckleberry Finn written by Mark Twain.
I borrowed the book from the librarian on the advice of my friend. When I went home that day, I had an immediate lunch, when to my room and started reading the book.
Home interesting was it! It was a wonderful book. The book was full of adventures. The main character was Huckleberry Finn who was a poor English boy whose father was a third-class drunkard.

Pacharakamola 025 4EN

42Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:21 pm

My favorite book is The Da Vinci Code.
The Da Vinci Code is the 2003 novel written by Dan Brown. It follows Harvard professor and symbologist Robert Langdon and the gifted French cryptologist Sophie Neveu as they investigate a murder in Paris' Louvre Museum. They are stunned to discover bizarre riddles that lead them to a trail of clues hidden in the works of Leonardo da Vinci, seemingly left by the museum's late curator, Jacques Saunière minutes before his death.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum