Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were you to open a course in English for your students in English Program, what would that be?

2 posters

Go down

Were you to open a course in English for your students in English Program, what would that be? Empty Were you to open a course in English for your students in English Program, what would that be?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:46 pm

I want to open the course of Research and Knowledge Formation! This is because I would like my students to become a researcher! By the end of the course, they will have had the capacity to learn by themselves continuously! The researcher's characteristics should be presented to students! If they can think like a researcher, a lot of innovations will surely be initiated! Most importantly, students will be able to cope with all problems in their lives!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Were you to open a course in English for your students in English Program, what would that be? Empty Re: Were you to open a course in English for your students in English Program, what would that be?

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:59 am

It would be English course of listenING and speaking for communication and learning each other.
I want children know about their own friends because they may not bury each other if they are knowing their friends well.
Also, I wanted to increase the ability of speaking and listening skills to children.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down