Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite character in The Avengers end game?

+3
42Praewpoy091
32Supalak043
32nalinnipa067
7 posters

Go down

What is your favorite character in The Avengers end game? Empty What is your favorite character in The Avengers end game?

Post by 32nalinnipa067 Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:39 pm

Personally, my favorite character in The Avengers end game is Iron-Man. I think he is very intelligent and kind.
Iron-Man helps everyone in the world. He knows that if he wears infinity stones groove he will die but, he wears it.
He sacrifices himself for everyone. These are the reason why Iron-Man is my favorite character.

Nalinnipa 067 3EN
32nalinnipa067
32nalinnipa067
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite character in The Avengers end game? Empty Re: What is your favorite character in The Avengers end game?

Post by 32Supalak043 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:30 pm

My favorite characters in The Avengers end game are Captain America,
and Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff.
Two of them are strong and brave.
I like how intelligent and cool of Black Widow.

Supalak 043 3EN
32Supalak043
32Supalak043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite character in The Avengers end game? Empty Re: What is your favorite character in The Avengers end game?

Post by 42Praewpoy091 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:44 pm

I like Black Widow or Natasha Romanoff, a sexy Russian spy woman. She is so talented. Even though she has not any special power, she able to fight opponents with superhuman abilities. I am impressed with both her beauty and intelligence. The Black Widow movie is coming. I am really excited and looking forward to it so much.

Praewpoy 091 4EN
42Praewpoy091
42Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Wissawakorn029 Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:42 pm

The most amazing character whom I love in Avengers: End Game is Scarlet Witch. She is indeed one of the most powerful heroines in Marvel Cinematic Universe. I think she could easily beat Thanos since she possesses considerable powers. I wish I could own such powers so that I could help save the world. LOL When she first appeared in the film, I was immediately impressed by her beautiful face and incredible powers. If Scarlet With had her own movie, it would be awesome! I love her so much!

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
41Wissawakorn029
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Theerapat020 Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Dr. Strange is my the most favorite character in MCU. I'm always impressed when I see and look at this character.
I think I may love him, haha. I'm kidding! I just love his magical power among science in MCU.
That's why Scarlet Witch is my favorite on as well.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42napatsorn057 Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Actually io am not the fan of this movie though, well i used to be.
I would say Thr Ironman is my favorite character! I like his style and clever.
And another character that i like is Ant-man! He is so fun, i like him.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chanin083 Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:42 pm

Doctor Strange. He got lost among more lovable characters, but we can't underestimate his contribution. He knew everything that was going to happen and still, he kept his cool, exchanged time stone for Tony's life, fought against Thanos alone when everyone else was failing and gladly sacrificed himself for the greater good. “It’s the only way”, he said. Undoubtedly he is smartest, wisest and most mature guy among them. Hope, his plan succeeds and we all get to see our favourite characters once again.

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down