Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get better when you feel sda?

3 posters

Go down

How to get better when you feel sda? Empty How to get better when you feel sda?

Post by 41Theerapat020 Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:26 pm

When I feel sad or disappinted from some suituation or someone, I like to listen to music and watch or play some video games on my laptop. Sometimes, I watch movies to entertain myself and leave from those feelings.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How to get better when you feel sda? Empty Re: How to get better when you feel sda?

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:52 pm

I Feel Sad
Sadness can be a difficult emotion to deal with, not only due to the pain it causes, but also because of the factors that caused the sadness in the first place. Sadness can be the result of loss, helplessness, or disappointment, among many other things. It is important to remember, though, that sadness is one of the most common and natural human emotions, and is something that will ultimately help us appreciate our happy times.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How to get better when you feel sda? Empty Re: How to get better when you feel sda?

Post by 41nuttikan085 Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:57 pm

Personnally, I was just crying out as much as I wanted. After that, I would feel better and can smile again. Then, I would ready to fight with any thing that really hard again. That's the way I am.

Nuttikan 085 4EN

41nuttikan085
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down