Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the benefits of social distancing?

3 posters

Go down

What is the benefits of social distancing? Empty What is the benefits of social distancing?

Post by 31pimlak022 Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:49 pm

For me, I have to protect myself from coronavirus and social distancing is the way to protect me and others.
It also slows and decreases the transmission of this virus. Stay in the house, wash your hand and if you have to go outside, do not forget to wear a mask.

Pimlak 022 3EN
31pimlak022
31pimlak022
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the benefits of social distancing? Empty Re: What is the benefits of social distancing?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:59 pm

For me, I think it can lower the pace and extent of spread of COVID-19 in any given city or community.
If social distancing is used, then there will be less people with disease, and less people needing hospitalization and ventilators at any one time.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is the benefits of social distancing? Empty Re: What is the benefits of social distancing?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:07 pm

As far as I know, social distancing can help slow the spread of the Corona Virus. The infection rate will be in a decrease when we practice social distancing. So, to help stop the deadly virus, we need to stay at home, not going out to anywhere if it is unnecessary. We will ultimately get through this crisis together, I hope.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum