Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you recommend the best place for reading books?

2 posters

Go down

Could you recommend the best place for reading books? Empty Could you recommend the best place for reading books?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:27 pm

Actually, I would like to suggest you read books at the library or the Academic Resource Center. This is my favorite place for reading books.
It is the place where is very suitable for reading books. On the 3rd floor, the atmosphere is not to quiet and too cold. It's quite comfortable. But If you want a very quiet place, you can go to the first floor which is the 24-hour library. The atmosphere of the 24-hour library is very quiet and cold. Although there are many people in the room, you might still feel like nobody living in the room.
However, you need to stay at home or your dormitory due to the outbreak of coronavirus.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Could you recommend the best place for reading books? Empty Re: Could you recommend the best place for reading books?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:30 pm

I think the working space at the faculty of Accounting and Management would be my best alternative. It provides us with the 24/7 room with an operation of air conditioners, and we do not have to pay money for that. In the past, I often went there to study for every of my exams. This semester, I rarely go there because we have lots of works to finish at the faculty of mine.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down