Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU LOVE PURCHASING BOOKS?

3 posters

Go down

DO YOU LOVE PURCHASING BOOKS? Empty DO YOU LOVE PURCHASING BOOKS?

Post by 42chanawee046 Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:30 pm

I rarely buy a book. I don't know why but I just don't like to buy the book maybe because I don't like reading books that much I guess so, I don't know why to buy them if you don't read them.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

DO YOU LOVE PURCHASING BOOKS? Empty Re: DO YOU LOVE PURCHASING BOOKS?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:55 pm

I have to admit to you that I oftentimes buy books. This does not mean I am a bookworm, but I just like buying them. When I have books, I usually feel that I have resources for my studies. However, it is not that necessary because we are still students, and we can check out books from the university library without paying money! That is a wise way to read books, too, I guess!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:06 pm

When I was young, I solely borrowed books from the library and read basically anything I could get my hands on. Nowadays I primarily buy my books. The thing I noticed is that I tend to enjoy a book more when I've bought it (I know it sounds a bit strange but bear with me). I would like to think it has more to do with the fact that I take my time with a book alot more when I've bought it and that I tend to do re-reads a lot more than when I borrowed books.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down