Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you list your strengths?

3 posters

Go down

Can you list your strengths? Empty Can you list your strengths?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:24 pm

My mind is my biggest strength because it is beautiful enough to understand many things, it is useful in my daily life, the power to stop anything which is not useful and it is dangerous for the evil of this world. My biggest weakness because it is not powerful when coming to things like relationships, sometimes it tells lies to me and make a joke about my life. So it acts as garbage, culprit sometimes. But both strengths and weaknesses act as two wings of my mind to roam around this world to make me invincible.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Can you list your strengths? Empty Re: Can you list your strengths?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:51 pm

My strengths involve good planning, possessing effective organize skills, and listening to other people's opinions. I want to begin with good planning. This can be seen from the calendar for the course I have created for my classmates. I need the plan to follow to finish my works. Another is having effective organize skills. I tend to organize everything for my friends. You can just ask those who have ever worked with me. The last one is listening to other people. I usually want to hear what other think towards the problems or situations so that we have have various ways to the solutions.

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Wasinee066 Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:27 am

I don't know exactly what is my real strength.
I would say my attitude is my biggest strength.
I am a positive one. I can heal myself whenever I feel bad.
I think It is good to have a good attitude.

Wasinee066 4EN
42Wasinee066
42Wasinee066
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum