Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a straight-forward person?

3 posters

Go down

Are you a straight-forward person? Empty Are you a straight-forward person?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Absolutely, I am but sometimes I cannot be. I am a person who usually speaks my mind. I am very struggled when I have to say what I don't think. Sometimes, my words may ruin someone's mind. Moreover, my words may be a hate-speech for someone. I do apologize to all who receive all my words but I would say I did not mean to destroy someone's mind.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Are you a straight-forward person? Empty Re: Are you a straight-forward person?

Post by 42chanawee046 Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:01 pm

No, I am not. I mean yea I can be straight-forward if I really have to and if it's not causing any trouble. To be honest, I avoid confrontation all the time. I don't want to cause a trouble you know.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42tanawat055 Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:29 pm

No, I am not. Actually I understand the characteristic of this type of person. Straightforwards are those kinds of people who speak, act and behave in a certain way which is too obvious for others to understand. They aren’t that commonly witnessed by us because we are mostly being surrounded by a bunch of hypocrites and double-standard people who wouldn’t miss a chance to please everyone around. However, I do not have those characteristics.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down