Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you motivate myself to work hard?

4 posters

Go down

How can you motivate myself to work hard? Empty How can you motivate myself to work hard?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:06 pm

Procrastination is the silent killer. This is the number one ailment to sap our motivation. If you want to stay motivated and achieve your dreams, you have to eliminate procrastination from your life. It’s not easy. But it’s necessary. To implement this, simply set a timer for 15 minutes. Use your smartphone, smartwatch, or any other device at your disposal. I agree that you’ll do whatever task it is for those 15 minutes, at least. Then you can stop.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you motivate myself to work hard? Empty Re: How can you motivate myself to work hard?

Post by 42Audchariya041 Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:23 pm

Motivation is a very strong tool we can use to get further in life and to achieve our dreams and goals. Setting goals for ourselves is something that I consider to be very important, I believe in always pushing myself further and further in life, not only physically but mentally as well.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you motivate myself to work hard? Empty Re: How can you motivate myself to work hard?

Post by 32nichapa068 Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:12 pm

To have a motivation is hard and easy at the same time.
Setting a simple goal after work is also a good choice like a perfect meal or drinking what you like.

Nichapa 068 3EN
32nichapa068
32nichapa068
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:13 pm

I think you should convince yourself you want to do it.
One of the easiest things you can do to motivate yourself is to think of the work you're about to do as not being so hard, after all. You need to take control as well.
While it's easy to be overwhelmed by various personal and professional responsibilities, you can help yourself stay focused by keeping in mind that, at the very least, you are in control of your own actions.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum