Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does true love exist?

3 posters

Go down

Does true love exist? Empty Does true love exist?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:44 pm

Yes, true love definitely exists, but it isn't what most people expect. There are many things that you have to learn during a relationship (even when you're already married), it can't all already be there on a first date. The attraction is there at first sight, which is one element of love but not the most important one. True love needs to grow with time.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Does true love exist? Empty Re: Does true love exist?

Post by 42Audchariya041 Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:30 pm

I believe that love does exist in one part, but the other it does not. I am saying this because you may believe it does because people may like or love the person their with and stay with them forever to show they do love them. I think that on the other part it does not because you may not stay with that person forever and then go with another person.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:08 pm

Everlasting true love really does exist, now here's how to find it. Everyone yearns for everlasting true love, but most people who can't find it just give up and settle for less or stay single. They say it is better to marry the one who loves you rather than the one you love.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum