Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT ARTIST OR BAND DO YOU ALWAYS RECOMMEND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR A MUSIC RECOMMENDATION?

2 posters

Go down

WHAT ARTIST OR BAND DO YOU ALWAYS RECOMMEND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR A MUSIC RECOMMENDATION? Empty WHAT ARTIST OR BAND DO YOU ALWAYS RECOMMEND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR A MUSIC RECOMMENDATION?

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:56 am

For artist, I would like to recommend ‘Taeyeon’ to you guys. She is talented. Her voice can make your emotions better and worse at the same time. When she sings a kind of happy songs, you will be happy all day. Another side, you will be deep down when you listen to her sad songs.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARTIST OR BAND DO YOU ALWAYS RECOMMEND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR A MUSIC RECOMMENDATION? Empty Re: WHAT ARTIST OR BAND DO YOU ALWAYS RECOMMEND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS FOR A MUSIC RECOMMENDATION?

Post by 42chanawee046 Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:13 pm

I always recommend the song from the 90s rock band like Greenday or a very talented lad like Lewis Capaldi. Both produce very different kinds of music. I enjoy listening to them from time to time.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down