Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?

3 posters

Go down

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Empty WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:39 am

I have to spend time for a minute to think about the answer.
Because I used to pet many dogs in my life. I’m not sure but her name is ‘Chu-see’.
She is a Thai species. Color of her fur is like zebras; I mean she has a black-white fur color. She was a cute dog in my life.
I love to go running around the field with her so much. She’s died for about 10 years.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Empty Re: WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?

Post by 31Pattanan008 Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:54 am

My first pet is a dog. I remembered that I raised him when I was in kindergarten school. He was a poodle dog breed. His name was 'Box'. His fur was black, and his size was so small. I love him so much, I obeyed every members in my family. Unfortunately, I was crashed by a motorcycle.

Pattanan 008 3EN

31Pattanan008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Empty Re: WHAT WAS THE NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?

Post by 42Satesiri094 Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:32 am

In my life, I have own 3 dogs. They are Dido, Ody, and Mina. They are my beloved ones! I consider them as members of my family. Fortunately, Dido was dead when I was a kid while Ody just passed away yesterday. Luckily, Mina is here with me now.

Satesiri 094 4EN
42Satesiri094
42Satesiri094
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum