Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have any favourite music bands? What are they?

2 posters

Go down

Do you have any favourite music bands? What are they? Empty Do you have any favourite music bands? What are they?

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:33 am

I have a few music bands that I really love their songs. The first band is "Bedroom Audio", a Thai music band. Their songs mostly talk about love. I like this band because the songs can portray different perspectives about love that I can rarely see from other Thai bands. Moreover, the music of each song is very strong and touching.
For the second band, it is an English music band called "Kodaline". I can say that this band is number one in my heart. Their songs are very beautiful. Some of them talk about love, and some of them also talk about life. When I listen to their songs, it is like I am learning something. I really recommend you all listen to their songs especially "High Hopes".

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have any favourite music bands? What are they? Empty Re: Do you have any favourite music bands? What are they?

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:34 pm

My favorite music band is Day6.
DAY6 is a South Korean band under the label JYP Entertainment. The group marked their debut on September 7, 2015 with EP The Day, which peaked at No.2 on Billboard's World Album Chart a week following its release. The band consists of five members: Sungjin, Jae, Young K, Wonpil, and Dowoon. Originally a six-piece band, DAY6 became a quintet after keyboardist Junhyeok left in February 2016. All of the DAY6 members are majorly involved in writing, composing and producing the band's music.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down