Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to have kids someday? If so, how many?

3 posters

Go down

Do you want to have kids someday? If so, how many? Empty Do you want to have kids someday? If so, how many?

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:17 pm

I do not have any pictures consisted of my kids and me in my mind. It may be because I have not met a person whom I want to spend my life with in the future. Personally, I would say that I do not love children. I do not know how to play with them. So, it could be difficult for me to think of having a child.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you want to have kids someday? If so, how many? Empty Re: Do you want to have kids someday? If so, how many?

Post by 32onpreeya048 Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:54 pm

Yes, I do. I want to have three kids. The oldest one will be a boy. The younger one will be a boy too and the youngest one is a girl. I know that it is difficult to have everything that I expect but it is just a dream. However, having no kids is the best choice for the present situation.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you want to have kids someday? If so, how many? Empty Re: Do you want to have kids someday? If so, how many?

Post by 32Sirinapa072 Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:01 pm

No, I don't. I do not want to have any childern.
Personally, I do not like kids because I am a person who is annoyed easily.
And in this era, it is not good to have kids. I think my salary is not enough to take care them.
So, no kids is my answer.

Sirinapa 072 3EN

32Sirinapa072
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum