Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you spend your money, Internet Banking or Cash

3 posters

Go down

How do you spend your money, Internet Banking or Cash Empty How do you spend your money, Internet Banking or Cash

Post by 32nalinnipa067 Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:55 pm

Personally, I always spend my money on both internet banking and cash.
I think it depends on the ways that I want to pay. If I go to the market or convenience store I will pay by cash.
If I shopping online I will pay by internet banking.

Nalinnipa 067 3EN
32nalinnipa067
32nalinnipa067
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you spend your money, Internet Banking or Cash Empty Re: How do you spend your money, Internet Banking or Cash

Post by 42Aphisit096 Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:37 am

In my point of view, I do prefer using internet banking because I think it is more convenient to
spend money. Furthermore, I do not like to keep my money in my wallet. When I want to spend
my money on food shops and every shop, I will use internet banking to spend money. It is easy and convenient.

Aphisit096 4EN
42Aphisit096
42Aphisit096
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do you spend your money, Internet Banking or Cash Empty Re: How do you spend your money, Internet Banking or Cash

Post by 42chanawee046 Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:13 am

I prefer using internet banking because it is so much easier to use. However, in some situation cash is the way to go because not every vendor or seller got internet banking you know.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down