Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STARS?

5 posters

Go down

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STARS? Empty WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STARS?

Post by 41Methinee092 Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:25 pm

Whenever I look at the star, the first thing that always come up in my mind is missing somebody who are apart from me.
Moreover, the question comes after is how are you now? Are you happy? Where are you?
I would say that I feel lonely and sometimes I want to go there.

Methinee 092 4EN
41Methinee092
41Methinee092
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STARS? Empty Re: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STARS?

Post by 31rachata010 Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:28 pm

When I see the star, I think about how far I will go in the future.
Moreover I think that will human be able to see another planet or another lives.
I like the star.

Rachata 010 3EN

31rachata010
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STARS? Empty Re: WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE STARS?

Post by 31Sasiwimon011 Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:30 pm

When I look up at the sky and see the stars, I just think that why they look so beautiful. The feeling of missing someone also come into my mind.
Star is like a symbol of something far away so that it always makes me miss my home every time I look at the stars.

Sasiwimon 011 3EN

31Sasiwimon011
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chidchanok009 Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:49 pm

When I look up at the sky and see many stars, I hardly think about anything, I just think why the stars are so beautiful like this? Sometimes I feel that I want to touch the stars but it is impossible because in reality the stars are very far away and very large. Not too small like this time.

Chidchanok 009 4EN

41Chidchanok009
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:17 am

My thoughts are free. I don’t think anything when I look up to the sky and I can see many stars there. On the other hand, this is the way that helps me feel relaxed after living a life. Some days, there are many stressful things that happened in my life. So, the only thing that I can do is just look up to the sky to see the stars.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down