Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHICH BAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD?

4 posters

Go down

WHICH BAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD? Empty WHICH BAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD?

Post by 41wipawee028 Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:23 pm

The shampoo brand which I use on my hair is Pantene It has good smell which makes me feel comfortable, and it helps prevent my hair from falling very well.
However, I can use every brand because it depends on which brand my sister buy it for me.

Wipawee 028 4EN

41wipawee028
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHICH BAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD? Empty Re: WHICH BAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD?

Post by 32onpreeya048 Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:12 am

Now, I am using Sunsilk, the pink one. I used to use Rejoice but it made my hair so dry that my hair stuck in the comb when I comb my hair. It was very painful. I use Sunsilk because I read the benefit of the pink one. It says that it makes hair look healthy. Also, it was in the promotion so, it is cheaper than usual.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHICH BAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD? Empty Re: WHICH BAND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? IS IT GOOD?

Post by 32Pitchanika058 Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:10 pm

Recently I use LOREAL, pink bottle. I think it is good. I like the aroma smell of it and the texture is soapy. It helps your hair soft and smooth. I bought it from Watson when it is on sale. I recommend you to use if.

Pitchanika 058 3EN
32Pitchanika058
32Pitchanika058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Pacharakamola025 Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:04 am

I am using Love Beauty and Planet brand.
It is an organic shampoo and It contains no Paraben and Silicone.
I have just discovered this brand. I’ve tried the Blooming Colour shampoo and conditioner and it’s fabulous. It made my wavy, coloured hair so shiny, smooth and easy to style without flattering it down. Probably the best products I’ve used on my hair.

Pacharakamola 025 4EN

42Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down