Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES ,AND WHY?

5 posters

Go down

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES ,AND WHY? Empty WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES ,AND WHY?

Post by 41wipawee028 Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:29 pm

Personally, Me before you is my favorite movie.
It shows that there other people who have to encounter with many problems.
Therefore, we need to move on and do not give up.

Wipawee 028 4EN

41wipawee028
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES ,AND WHY? Empty Re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES ,AND WHY?

Post by 42Tapanee078 Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:35 pm

This question is very hard because there are many movies that I like.
Well, if I have to pick only 1 movie to be my favorite, it would be "Titanic".
I love this movie because it based on a true story. It's a tragic-romantic movie. I cried like a river when I watched this movie at the first time. I love this movie a lot!

Tapanee 078 4EN
42Tapanee078
42Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES ,AND WHY? Empty Re: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIES ,AND WHY?

Post by 41Chakkaphat007 Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:40 pm

I watched  Forgotten on Netflix last year. This movie is South Korean psychological thriller, sci-fi, horror, murder mystery.
That may sound confusing, but it covers all the genres that play a part in this frequently scary and violent film.
It's one of the best movie for me so, I recommend you guys to watch it!

Chakkaphat007 4EN
41Chakkaphat007
41Chakkaphat007
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Pacharakamola025 Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:04 pm

My favorite movie would have to be "A Walk to Remember." It was about an outwardly plain Christian girl named Jamie, and Landon, an aimless, reckless guy who breezed through school on looks and popularity. I liked this movie for many reasons. The main character, Jamie was not afraid of letting people know that her faith was the most important part of her life. That was very impressive to me. This movie also showed that it is possible for people to change their ways. Most of all it was a love story and that is my favorite kind of movie.

Pacharakamola 025 4EN

42Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Chanin083 Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:59 pm

I do love Inception! Come to think of it, the director has performed elaborate inception on his audience (particularly me) with this movie. The idea of inception is so deep and contagious that I couldn't shake it off for months after watching the movie. I would wake up from sleep asking myself if I was in my dream or still sleeping. What would be my cue? It is a scary and fascinating mental exercise. In my opinion, Inception is the most original and innovative movie ever made in the world.

Chanin 083 4EN
41Chanin083
41Chanin083
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum