Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO CREATE PERFECT A PIECE OF WRITING?

5 posters

Go down

HOW TO CREATE PERFECT A PIECE OF WRITING? Empty HOW TO CREATE PERFECT A PIECE OF WRITING?

Post by 41wipawee028 Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:51 pm

In my opinion, we need to learn more about the techniques how to write if we need to create a perfect writing. From my experience, learning more can help me to create a perfect writing. It made me know how to make my writing more interesting and can grab attention from the readers.

Wipawee 028 4EN

41wipawee028
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CREATE PERFECT A PIECE OF WRITING? Empty Re: HOW TO CREATE PERFECT A PIECE OF WRITING?

Post by 31Palida036 Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Actually, I think we need to learn about the pattern of writhing.
Learn about writing techniques to makes your writing be perfect.
I think finding thee ideas to write is the hard thing to do too.
We will need to have more information about what we want to write.
Also practicing is the best way to improve writing skill.

Palida 036 3EN
31Palida036
31Palida036
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

HOW TO CREATE PERFECT A PIECE OF WRITING? Empty Re: HOW TO CREATE PERFECT A PIECE OF WRITING?

Post by 42Tapanee078 Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Personally, practice makes perfect. If you want a piece of writing to be perfect, you have to practice writing a lot. You might need to practice writing in many kinds of writing works and learn more about writing techniques and strategies. There are many useful techniques out there.

Tapanee 078 4EN
42Tapanee078
42Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:52 pm

In my opinion, in order to make a perfect piece of writing, the writer has to focus on the claim or thesis statement. Once the writer has a clear view of the claim, the topic sentences will be clear and match the claim. Also, when writing each paragraph, the writer needs to consider whether the content relates to the topic sentence. More importantly, the evidence needs to be reliable, and the word used has to be appropriate.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Thitiwat049 Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:45 am

First, you need to do research about your topic that you interest. Then, you need to draft what are you going to write on mind mapping or another way to brainstorming your idea. Next, you need to select the main idea of your topic from your brainstorming map. Next, I need to write your work down as a draft. After that, you need to correct your work again and finalize your work.

Thitiwat 049 4EN
41Thitiwat049
41Thitiwat049
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down