Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know Gulf and Mew? How do you like them?

4 posters

Go down

Do you know Gulf and Mew? How do you like them? Empty Do you know Gulf and Mew? How do you like them?

Post by 42Surayuth069 Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:15 pm

I have been following both Gulf and Mew on Instagram for nearly a half of year! I had known P Mew before I got to know who Gulf is! One day I saw P Mew's post saying his Y series would be aired. I decided to wait for the series. When the series were on air, I found both P Mew and Gulf extremely charming when they were coupled. I can't stand following every piece of their entertaining works. I now realize that I am obsessed with them!

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you know Gulf and Mew? How do you like them? Empty Re: Do you know Gulf and Mew? How do you like them?

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:33 pm

Yes, of course!!!!!!!!! I'm a big fan of MewGulf. MewGulf's fans are called Waanjai, chosen by P' Mew and Gulf, which means 'Sweetheart'. I started following them last year. I saw them acting in a Y series, TharnType the series. Back then, I really fell in love with P' Mew. He was truly definitely absolutely my type!! Still, he is. lol After I had followed P' Mew more and more, I found that Gulf was so cute. So, I have followed them since that time. I met them once in Udon Thani. They had an event on the weekend, so I went there to meet them. It was such a precious moment. I couldn't move on from that situation for days. My love for P'Mew is more than words. I only know that I do love him.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you know Gulf and Mew? How do you like them? Empty Re: Do you know Gulf and Mew? How do you like them?

Post by 41Wissawakorn029 Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:01 pm

Absolutely yes! I have been a big fan of Gulf for a couple of months. Honestly, Gulf is indeed my type! He is one of the most adorable and good-looking men I have ever known. I first knew Gulf and P' Mew from the series named Tharn Type The Series. When he first appeared, I immediately felt in love with him! He was my love at first sight. Oh He remains my love at first sight! LOL I wish I could have a boyfriend like Gulf. Is that possible? LOL

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
41Wissawakorn029
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:08 am

To be honest, I don't know both of them.
I think they are famous actors in this time. It seems like many teenagers like them. I will google about this.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum