Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about our "KRU ENG CLUB"?

+7
41Thanwarat019
32Supalak043
42Pattaranan065
41Wissawakorn029
42piyathida060
41Saralee032
42Peerapon027
11 posters

Go down

What do you think about our "KRU ENG CLUB"? Empty What do you think about our "KRU ENG CLUB"?

Post by 42Peerapon027 Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:51 pm

In my perspective, Kru Eng Club is very useful for us, EN students who are going to be an English teacher! Doing English camp makes us learn more new things. Not only I practice in teaching in the class, but I also learn how to deal with colleagues. I can learn how to manage students in the real class, not my friends in peer teaching. This reminds me that it is not easy to control students in the real world. Most importantly, I can practice my English skills as well. I have to use English 100% while teaching, sometimes I switch to mother tongue. So, joining English camp give me more than practice English, It proves how much I want to be a teacher!

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you think about our "KRU ENG CLUB"? Empty Re: What do you think about our "KRU ENG CLUB"?

Post by 41Saralee032 Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:47 am

Kru Eng Club is a great club that can improve our teaching and working skills. I learned a lot of valuable things from going to the camp. I saw many different dimensions of Education and also knew more about natures of children. I have improved my teaching skills and classroom management. In the camp, we work together thinking and sharing idea equally. We work and live together like a family.

Saralee 032 4EN
41Saralee032
41Saralee032
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What do you think about our "KRU ENG CLUB"? Empty Re: What do you think about our "KRU ENG CLUB"?

Post by 42piyathida060 Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:53 am

To my way of thinking, Kru Eng Club is the best club for me. It provides plenty of opportunities for me to practice my profession including pronunciation, classroom management, and classroom language. Moreover, I can understand individual differences theory from joining Kru Eng Club. So, if I don’t join this club, I will have no chances to practice and improve my skills.

Piyathida 060 4EN
42piyathida060
42piyathida060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Wissawakorn029 Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:47 pm

Kru Eng Club is indeed important for English teachers like us. Since joining this camp allows me to practice teaching, it is even more crucial. Being able to teach does not mean that you can deal with different styles of students. Taking part in Kru Eng Club will give you a chance to cope with this issue. Apart from that, it allows us to implement what we learned from Classroom Management course. We need to learn how to work with others cooperatively. This camp can serve that need. Importantly, it is like the stage where you can practice using English particularly classroom language. Therefore, our Kru Eng Club is definitely the best!

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
41Wissawakorn029
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Pattaranan065 Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:31 pm

Kru Eng Club is the field for student teacher like us to practice what we have learnt in a real classroom environment.
So, it is our duty to catch this opportunity to develop ourselves in many ways.
I have joint this club quite often and I never get bored of it. It is the best club for me.

Pattaranan 065 4EN
42Pattaranan065
42Pattaranan065
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Supalak043 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:05 pm

In my opinion, Kru Eng Club is the lesson outside the classroom.
The reasons are that I can learn how to teach students, work with others and know more activities used to improve student's English skills.
I love every time I go to the English camp. I don't feel alone because when I meet the seniors and friends, I can talk and share experiences about teaching.
I can also use experiences from the camp in the classroom as a teacher or even in peer teaching.

Supalak 043 3EN
32Supalak043
32Supalak043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Thanwarat019 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:16 pm

To my way of thinking,  Kru- Eng Club is the splendid  English camp that I like to participate so indeed.
Besides, I have learned how to train to be an English teacher in practice.
This English Camp gives me a lot of chances to improve my English skills. Moreover, I can be able to work with colleaques or my friends.
However, I love to join this camp again ,but this camp is my last camp in EDU. I would say thank you for trainning the various of techniques to me.I'm so grateful for it .

Thanwarat 019 4EN
41Thanwarat019
41Thanwarat019
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Surayuth069 Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:30 am

Kru Eng Club is very beneficial to us, I think! It provides us with a chance to practice our teaching skills! Through the the participation in Kru Eng Club, we can get to know how to deal with different students with different abilities and needs! We can also know how to work well with other people in the same organization! People, despite belonging to the same organization, have different thoughts! We need to learn how to control our emotions when working with others

Surayuth 069 4EN
42Surayuth069
42Surayuth069
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32pacharapon040 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:21 pm

I have to say that Kru Eng Club is the most intensive club at Mahasarakham University. The reason why I say this is because this club always working and this club also has to go to many places every week. I even have a question about how can they work that hard. I have to say that I really respect their hardship in working.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32onpreeya048 Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Kru Eng Club gives a lot of experiences to me. In my opinion, it gives me a confidence and how to be a good teacher. After we are done with our activities in each camp, we always have a meeting to help each other and find a way to improve our camp. I get a lot of suggestions from seniors. They are very useful.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
32onpreeya048
32onpreeya048
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:06 pm

It’s a very useful club for practicing for teaching strategies. I remembered the first day that I had to teach. I felt scared so much but this Kru Eng Club helps me alot. This is the first place which helps me walk out of my safe zone. I mean I have an experience that I will never forget but I cannot mention it. It will be with me until I have no breath. I am very happy that I am one of the members in this club. You can see the nature of students in real life in every school. That’s not something that you have been expecting.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down