Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some good passions in life?

3 posters

Go down

What are some good passions in life? Empty What are some good passions in life?

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:49 pm

Be passionate about yourself. Stop trying to find a “thing” to be passionate about. If you are passionate about yourself and improving your life, your potential is unlimited. Our passion for “things” will drive us crazy because we will always second guess if we are right and. We will most likely change our passions in our life. Focus on you, be the best version of yourself that you can be and go all in.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are some good passions in life? Empty Re: What are some good passions in life?

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:37 pm

I think Yourself
You will spend the rest of your life with yourself!
Investing passion into your self, your self-improvement, and future development is always a good investment.
Of course, that can be much easier said than done for a lot of people. Anything ranging from mental health problems to general set-backs in life can prevent a person from seeing their own value and worth.
A good way to spark passion in yourself is to do things worth feeling good about.
Do some volunteer work, help some random people out, or find a way to contribute positively to the world with the skill-set that you have.
These are things you can feel good about choosing to do, not just for others, but for yourself.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are some good passions in life? Empty Re: What are some good passions in life?

Post by 42Audchariya041 Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:48 pm

I have a perfect example of a true passion that really contributed to my personal development and made me feel that I am a really significant person and that my life is meaningful. My passion is volunteering and help to other people who are in need.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down