Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do we live without internet?

3 posters

Go down

How do we live without internet? Empty How do we live without internet?

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:42 pm

I could read a book, of which I have many to choose from. Maybe I will walk my dog who will never say no to an extra walk or five. Perhaps my muse will return and I can take out my sketch pad and finish the portrait I have been struggling to finish. Or maybe I will bend to pressure from my kids and go in the kitchen and bake something. The Internet does not own me, or control me; I am old enough to know how to entertain myself without the use of a computer, tablet or smartphone

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How do we live without internet? Empty Re: How do we live without internet?

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:48 pm

The same way that I lived the first half of my life.
Finding information was slower and more difficult, but at least you did not have to filter out so much nonsense from self-appointed “experts” and deliberate misinformation from people that just want to sell you something (or worse). And it gave a good reason to remember what had cost you so much effort to find.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Audchariya041 Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Well, people would have to start talking to each other more, like they used to, and the whole morning chat at the post office will return. Kids would have to used the library to find stuff out instead of using Google, which will get them out of the house and learning to do things for themselves. People will receive letters instead of emails.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down