Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do we need to study history in school?

2 posters

Go down

Why do we need to study history in school? Empty Why do we need to study history in school?

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:41 pm

History helps us understand the world. History enables us to understand how the world worked then and how it works now. History provides us with the framework of knowledge that we need to build our entire lives. Moreover, history tells us who we are. History is a story of the past happenings, events, and transformations. It is a depiction of what happened in the years since the inception of the human race. Therefore study history to understand the origin of our existence. It helps us understand who we are? Where our ancestors came from? What was the society and culture that they lived in? What is that we have inherited from them? What is it that we have to do to be like them? It helps us understand everything about our past.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Why do we need to study history in school? Empty Re: Why do we need to study history in school?

Post by 41Theerapat020 Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:43 pm

To be honest I don't like history. It's historical stories are very bored for me. But I need to know some of them because it's very important when I need to tell some stories to my students.

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down