Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have any bad memories that you regret about doing it in the past?

3 posters

Go down

Do you have any bad memories that you regret about doing it in the past? Empty Do you have any bad memories that you regret about doing it in the past?

Post by 32pacharapon040 Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:11 pm

I know that you guys don't want to answer to this kind of question. I will tell you first that you are free to decide whether to answer or not. I will tell you my bad past that I regret about. The first one is about my grandpa's death. I still regret about this because I didn't taking a good care of him enough when he was alive. The second one is about my weak mind. I was bullied by my friends when I was in grade 5 because of my weird action about KUNG FU. The last one is that I regret about my weird action that I have done to all of my crushes. Although those things are still haunting me, I still can stand them.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have any bad memories that you regret about doing it in the past? Empty Re: Do you have any bad memories that you regret about doing it in the past?

Post by 31Jariya002 Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:39 pm

In my opinion, everything in the past I cannot change it and I think I did my best. So, I do not feel bad with it. Even though I feel bad about it, I never realize that is my bad memory. Sometimes when I look back what I have done and I receive it as my bad experience, I laugh at it. Why do I laugh? I laugh because I think it was just a funny experience and all of things are my thoughts. So, getting rid of bad memories as soon as posdible is the best thing.

Jariya 002 3EN
31Jariya002
31Jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Do you have any bad memories that you regret about doing it in the past? Empty Re: Do you have any bad memories that you regret about doing it in the past?

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:08 pm

Oh my god! I have a lot of regret things which I have never done.
So, if I can turn back time I want to go back and re do the thing that I wanted to.
You know what? I can’t remember what I regret because its really so much of things.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum