Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which flavor of ice cream do you love?

3 posters

Go down

Which flavor of ice cream do you love? Empty Which flavor of ice cream do you love?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:17 pm

I love ice cream, my favorite flavor is vanilla. Vanilla is frequently used to flavor ice cream. It is so smooth, very rich and delicious. The vanilla flavor is known as the King of ice cream. Häagen-Daz is my most favorite ice cream brand. Häagen-Daz ice cream is my weakness. It is a good quality ice-cream ever. In this brand, my favorite is a vanilla bean. Its always so smooth and made very flavorful.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which flavor of ice cream do you love? Empty Re: Which flavor of ice cream do you love?

Post by 42tanawat055 Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:16 pm

I like Vanilla flavor. Vanilla ice cream being custard based is the closest taste and experience to being breast fed. A massive protein and sugar hit delivered on on a creamy base.
Vanilla ice cream and the other members of the custard family age regress us to our first culinary experience at our mothers breasts.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Which flavor of ice cream do you love? Empty Re: Which flavor of ice cream do you love?

Post by 42Wasinee066 Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 pm

I like Chocolate flavor. it's my favorite flavor of every sweet.
I also love chocolate toast, chocolate cake, chocolate frappe.
I am a big fan of chocolate.

Wasinee066 4EN
42Wasinee066
42Wasinee066
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down