Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever?

3 posters

Go down

What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever? Empty What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:16 pm

Avatar The breath-taking fairy-tale planet covered with luscious forests, floating mountains, hypnotic waterfalls, flying dragons, creepy six-legged creatures, phosphorescent plants, and indigenous human forms — all connected to Tree of Souls. I was mesmerized by the landscape alone: it was excruciatingly beautiful. I must say I have never seen a more beautiful movie before. I hope you have watched Avatar. If you have not, drop everything and see the movie. It is out of this world, literally.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever?

Post by 42chanawee046 Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:21 pm

My favorite movie is probably an Interstellar. I love this movie because it's full of everything, sci-fi and also drama. I love watching sci-fi movies because I love cosmology.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever? Empty Re: What is your favorite movie ever?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Horse Girl is my favorite movie. Here is the summary of the story. Sarah (Alison Brie), a socially isolated arts and crafts store employee, finds herself more content in the company of horses and supernatural crime shows than people. But when a series of strangely surreal dreams upend the simplicity of her waking life, Sarah struggles to distinguish her visions from reality.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down