Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are advantages of reading novels?

5 posters

Go down

What are advantages of reading novels? Empty What are advantages of reading novels?

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:38 pm

When I was a school student, I was the one who addicted to reading novels. I believe that many of you guys must know Jamsai. I read a novel everyday. The reason was that they were fun and attractive. Novels made me relax after studying all day. They improved my creative thinking. When I read a novel, I always imagined along with the story. Importantly, they helped me improve my English skills. I knew many new words from novels.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are advantages of reading novels? Empty Re: What are advantages of reading novels?

Post by 31Palida036 Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:22 am

For me, I think it can make me be a faster reader.
I can read faster than before when I've read a lot of books.
Also it makes me more creative and sometimes you will get new ideas from reading books.
Another thing reading a lot will help us improve writing skill.

Palida 036 3EN
31Palida036
31Palida036
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What are advantages of reading novels? Empty Re: What are advantages of reading novels?

Post by 42Audchariya041 Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:44 am

Every time, when we open the book, we get the new facts, stories and experience. It will help you to understand how our world works and which people live there. You will see, that the knowledge will help you a lot in your life.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:31 pm

We are made of stories. Not flesh, not bones, not blood but stories. Stories are what make us humans. Else we are just automata , living in this material world, waking up everyday, eating, drinking, running, shitting, loving, hating, sleeping everyday. The world keeps revolving. Who are we then? We are stories. Stories that we tell ourselves and to others. About who we are? Where we are? Why we are?

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Puttharaksa090 Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:18 pm

I think it makes me more creative and sometimes you will get new ideas from reading books.
And we get the new facts, stories and experience. It will help you to understand how our world.

Puttharaksa 090 4EN

42Puttharaksa090
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down