Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO TEACH IN YOUR HOMETOWN? PLEASE LET US KNOW!

+2
31pimkamon009
41wipawee028
6 posters

Go down

DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO TEACH IN YOUR HOMETOWN? PLEASE LET US KNOW! Empty DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO TEACH IN YOUR HOMETOWN? PLEASE LET US KNOW!

Post by 41wipawee028 Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:52 am

Yes, I do. I want to go back to teach in my hometown.
For me, teaching in my hometown is more convenient bacause there is a house to live.
I like to live in my hometown because it is a small province where has no traffic jam.
Moreover, I want to take care of my parents.

Wipawee 028 4EN

41wipawee028
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO TEACH IN YOUR HOMETOWN? PLEASE LET US KNOW! Empty Re: DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO TEACH IN YOUR HOMETOWN? PLEASE LET US KNOW!

Post by 31pimkamon009 Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:54 pm

Absolutely I want to go back to teach in my hometown.
I want to help the children improve their English skills.I know that most children don't like English and they don't want to learn.I ่just want to tell and share them that English is fun.Similarly most of them can't read Thai language well.If I have a chance,I will help them improve this as well.Another reason is I can live nearby my home.In free time or on weekend or everyday I can go to see my family.If the emergency situations happen,I can arrive there in time.

Pimkamon 009 3EN

31pimkamon009
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO TEACH IN YOUR HOMETOWN? PLEASE LET US KNOW! Empty Re: DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO TEACH IN YOUR HOMETOWN? PLEASE LET US KNOW!

Post by 31supanut031 Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Yes, I do.
I want to be a teacher nearby my hometown so that I can take care of my family.
However, I also love journey since my whole life is only in Isan and I really want to go somewhere else.
I decide to be a teacher somewhere in Thailand, not Isan, for five to ten years. Then I will be back to the hometown.

Supanut 031 3EN
31supanut031
31supanut031
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Hathaichanok081 Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:18 pm

Of course, I would like to live in my hometown in the future. I want to take care of my family. They are older and older. I wish I would be able to spend time with them on weekends. So, if I live in my hometown, my wish can happen easier.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
41Hathaichanok081
41Hathaichanok081
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Pacharakamola025 Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:42 am

Living in my hometown is what I dreamed for.
I miss my hometown so much since I moved to study at Mahasarakham.
Even though my hometown is nothing special, I love it.
The foods are what I like eating. I want to be a teacher in the city because I live in a city.
I do not want to be away from my family.

Pacharakamola 025 4EN

42Pacharakamola025
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Thitiwat049 Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:26 pm

No, I am not. I decided to set up my own life in other provinces. Teaching in my own home town is not bad, but I need to challenge myself to start from nothing. However, my parents disagree with my idea. They want me to stay with them, and I understand their feeling. But, I need to grow up on my own. So, let's see what will happen in the future.

Thitiwat 049 4EN
41Thitiwat049
41Thitiwat049
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down