Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think mobile phones have made our lives better or worse, and why?

+12
42Tapanee078
42Grittawit003
41sarita034
42piyakamol024
41Wissawakorn029
41Saralee032
42piyathida060
41nattha014
31kanlayanee020
32nichapa068
32Wachirawit070
42Peerapon027
16 posters

Go down

Do you think mobile phones have made our lives better or worse, and why? Empty Do you think mobile phones have made our lives better or worse, and why?

Post by 42Peerapon027 Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:05 pm

n my opinion, it depends on how we use it. Some people use it for a better life. As from my experience, I used technology as a tool for learning in the classroom. I used many applications on a smartphone such as Longdoo dictionary or Thai fast dict to search the meaning of vocabulary. Moreover, I used the online browser to surf the internet to get more knowledge. In my perspective, technology helps me to learn effectively. However, if you use it in wrong way, it will be a weapon to kill other people. I would say it will make other to suffer. So, you have to use it carefully.

Peerapon 027 4EN

42Peerapon027
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you think mobile phones have made our lives better or worse, and why? Empty Re: Do you think mobile phones have made our lives better or worse, and why?

Post by 32Wachirawit070 Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:34 pm

If you think in a positive way, smartphones DO make your life easier and better. But, if you think in a negative way, it would be worst for you. In my personal opinion, I think smartphones have their own advantages. It depends on the purposes that you want to use them. Of you use smartphones in the right way, it would make your life easier or better. If you use them in inappropriate way, you would not get the advantages from them. Lastly, it depends on your purposes of using. Choose your own way to use it. I will choose mine.

Wachirawit 070 3EN
32Wachirawit070
32Wachirawit070
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you think mobile phones have made our lives better or worse, and why? Empty Re: Do you think mobile phones have made our lives better or worse, and why?

Post by 32nichapa068 Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:48 pm

It can be both of them. If we use the mobile phone without doing anything, we can get some risks from it. On the other hand, if we use it carefully, we will have less risk from it. For me, I think using the mobile phone to search on benefit sources can make my day better. However, in case of using it to play games all the times or do non-benefit activities can make my day worse.

Nichapa 068 3EN
32nichapa068
32nichapa068
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 31kanlayanee020 Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:28 am

Personally, I think that mobile phones help us a lot.
If we are going to talk about it then there are 2 sides, both good and bad like coins has its two sides.
Phones help oue lives a lot beeter if we use it in the correct ways.
It also can destroy us if we use it in the wrong ways, so we really need to focus on the purpose of usong mobile phones.

Kanlayanee 020 3EN

31kanlayanee020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41nattha014 Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:33 am

I think everything has a two-sided effect. If the one really knows how to use the mobile phone and usefully utilise it, the benefits from using phones are so numerous. If the one do not know how to use it properly, the one's living will be worst in all aspects.

Nattha 014 4EN

41nattha014
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42piyathida060 Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:22 am

In my perspective, mobile phones can change our live in the better way. For instance, we can communicate with others that we cannot meet them every day. Moreover, we can receive the information or news from social media on mobile phones. Furthermore, we can gain the new knowledge by searching or looking for benefit contents on mobile phones. So, mobile phones is the important thing for me nowadays.

Piyathida 060 4EN
42piyathida060
42piyathida060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Saralee032 Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:33 am

Definitely, yes. Having mobile phones is very helpful for us in many aspects. Firstly, the mobile phone helps us to communicate more conveniently through messenger and social media sites. We can easily talk to each other as fast as we can. Also, it is small which is easy to be carried. Many people don't even own a camera nowadays, because our phones have all the image and video capturing capability that they require. Another reason is that As long you have your mobile phone, there is no reason to get bored There is a multitude of games to download and play. You can read an online article, or get involved with social media to pass time. Smartphones allow video watching, as well as listening to radio, podcasts, or music. Plus, if you attend a real-life event, you can often store your ticket on your phone to display at the door. These are some examples of using mobile phones in our lives. It is clearly seen that the phone is very useful for us.

Saralee 032 4EN
41Saralee032
41Saralee032
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Wissawakorn029 Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:30 pm

Personally, a mobile phone is indeed useful for me since I need to use it for different purposes. Having a mobile phone allows me to contact with my friends, family members and others more easily. Since I do not live with my family now, I need to have my mobile phone for keeping in touch with them. Another reason is that it serves as my learning tool. Since I can download useful applications involving education, it is even more crucial. I can practice my English skills through the use of mobile phone easily and effectively. Importantly, it allows me to relax myself since it provides me games, songs and other entertainments. These entertainments help relieve my stress and anxiety from working. Therefore, Having a mobile phone makes my life better.

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
41Wissawakorn029
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42piyakamol024 Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:21 pm

Well, everything has its ups and downs. And I could not deny that a mobile phone has become an important thing in our life. We use a mobile phone for many purposes. If you ask me, I personally think that the mobile phone has brought me lots of benefits. It helps me could communicate with my beloved family, friends, or other people. It could help me feel better when I'm bored. That's the reason why I think it's very important and useful.

Piyakamol 024 4EN

42piyakamol024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41sarita034 Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:21 pm

I think that mobile phones have made our lives better.
Mobile phones have many advantages.
The ability to keep in touch with family, business associates, and access to email to do some kind of work.
Mobile phones are the perfect way to stay connected with other people.
In the event of an emergency, having a Mobile phone can allow help to reach you quickly and could possibly save lives.

Sarita 034 4EN
41sarita034
41sarita034
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Grittawit003 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:01 am

Interesting question! I think it depends on how people use it and how people deal with their lives.
When we are thinking about technologies, absolutely they help us to live more convenient in our daily lives.
Actually we just leave our phone somewhere, so that we can bring face to face communication back.
But you know what, people are unlikely to do that way. They might be possessed by their mobile phones.

Grittawit 003 4EN
42Grittawit003
42Grittawit003
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Tapanee078 Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:07 pm

I think it has both advantages and disadvantages depending on how you use it.
A mobile phone can make your life easier in terms of communication.
However, many people use it in the wrong way and use this benefit to do a harmful thing to other people.

Tapanee 078 4EN
42Tapanee078
42Tapanee078
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nattakarn084 Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:13 pm

In my opinion, using them to communicate and in this new world of global economies makes lives better but people should learn not to become addicted to their use.
It makes communication essential but many have to learn to disconnect sometime to avoid technology addiction. It may be harmful to you.

Nattakarn 084 4EN

41Nattakarn084
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:52 pm

I think they have made our lives better. We know carry in our pockets a portal to almost all of the knowledge that mankind had amassed. I carry a device that has more computing power than it took to put a man on the moon. I can communicate with a person 1 foot away and also 100 miles away. I also can carry hundreds of books and thousands of hours of music and hundreds movies and millions of games in my pocket.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Kittiyakorn001 Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:58 pm

Personally, I think it can be both.
Because a mobile phone is such a double-edged sword.
It has advantages and also disadvantages.
The users need to know how to use it properly.

Kittiyakorn 001 3EN

31Kittiyakorn001
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41duangsamorn079 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:57 pm

As long you have your mobile phone, there is no reason to get bored There is a multitude of games to download and play. You can read an online article, or get involved with social media to pass time. I think it made our lives better.

Duangsamorn 079 4EN

41duangsamorn079
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum