Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you manage yourself when you are in trouble?

5 posters

Go down

How can you manage yourself when you are in trouble? Empty How can you manage yourself when you are in trouble?

Post by 41Pimprapa026 Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:15 am

As for me, I have to calm down myself first and analyze what is happening.
I would like to say that I will ask someone to help me because I know that I cannot pass through it alone.
If you have any suggestions, please tell me below.

Pimprapa 026 4EN

41Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you manage yourself when you are in trouble? Empty Re: How can you manage yourself when you are in trouble?

Post by 42piyathida060 Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:12 pm

For me, I will consult someone who can trust and share the confidential such as my friends, family members, or my special person.
I believe that if I share my troubles with them, they absolutely find ways or great solutions to help me.
However, when I have any trouble, I always try to solve it by myself.

Piyathida 060 4EN
42piyathida060
42piyathida060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

How can you manage yourself when you are in trouble? Empty Re: How can you manage yourself when you are in trouble?

Post by 41Saralee032 Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:21 am

Well, To deal with some troubles, I normally need to focus on causes of the problems. It will be easier find solutions of those problems. Importantly, I need to have an awareness before deciding to do something because it will be linked to results. If some troubles are quite difficult to be solved, I will consult someone who I can confide. Just have a good consciousness so that everything is going to be alright.

Saralee 032 4EN
41Saralee032
41Saralee032
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Be kind to myself. Some people are better at dealing with uncertainties than others, so I don’t beat myself up if my tolerance for unpredictability is lower than a friend’s. Remind myself that it might take time for the stressful situation to resolve, and be patient with myself in the meantime.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42bamnech058 Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:54 pm

I pretend that I’ve already dealt with them. If this sounds like a completely misguided approach, don’t worry, it absolutely is. But hey, everybody told my uncle George that his biweekly MDMA fueled ragers were a misguided way of handling his divorce, but look where he is now.

Bamnech 058

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down