Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you prefer to jogging in the park or jogging in the gym?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you prefer to jogging in the park or jogging in the gym? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you prefer to jogging in the park or jogging in the gym?

Post by 41Nutsuda086 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:24 pm

I love jogging at the park.
Jogging outside, especially in a park or places with a lot of greenery and trees, is a lot more fun. After I started jogging outside, I felt that it is more refreshing and fun to do. You feel good breathing fresh morning air and running in a natural environment rather than on a machine in the same place everyday.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer to jogging in the park or jogging in the gym? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you prefer to jogging in the park or jogging in the gym?

Post by 31Kittiyakorn001 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:26 pm

For me, it depends on what time.
If I go jogging in the morning, I will go to the park because the weather is good in the morning.
But if I go jogging in the evening, I would rather be in the gym.
The evening is too hot for me, moreover there are too many people out there.

Kittiyakorn 001 3EN

31Kittiyakorn001
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42tanawat055 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:30 pm

I prefer jogging in the park to going to the gym because jogging in the park boosts energy and improves mood more than going to the gym. Moreover, I can see the atmosphere and many things during jogging. I can feel the nature.
Furthermore, a walk in the great outdoors is better for body and mind than pounding the treadmill.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41nuttikan085 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:31 pm

I prefer jogging in the park to jogging in the gym because I prefer to get fresh air by the nature in the park. I always like breathing in and out to fullfill my lungs with fresh air more than fullfill with air conditioner in the gym.

Nuttikan 085 4EN

41nuttikan085
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Puttharaksa090 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 pm

I would go for jogging in the gym. I really love to run because running always makes my body fresh. Treadmills are a good instruments to measure your running status and speed. A treadmill is a good thing that you must use if you want to know your running speed.

Puttharaksa 090 4EN

42Puttharaksa090
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Pichsinee043 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:46 pm

I prefer jogging in the gym.
I like to go to the gym and jogging because in the gym has a trainer that can train me on how to exercise in a good way.

Pichsinee 043 4EN
42Pichsinee043
42Pichsinee043
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Wachirawit070 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:38 am

Can I choose no jogging? Haha, just kidding. For me, I choose jogging in the park.
I feel better than jogging in the gym. Because, the park has a lot of tree, and tree give me more O2. It can make me feel fresh when I am jogging.

Wachirawit 070 3EN
32Wachirawit070
32Wachirawit070
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 42napatsorn057 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:59 pm

For me, i would say jogging in the gym though. Because i don't like crowded area. Haha
You would wondering why i choose gym instead of park cause they are also have a lot of people.
I choose gym because i know the people! But in the park i don't know any and i cannot ask the trainers how to work out as well.

Napatsorn 057 4EN
42napatsorn057
42napatsorn057
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum