Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you tell 3 interesting things about you?

3 posters

Go down

Could you tell 3 interesting things about you? Empty Could you tell 3 interesting things about you?

Post by 42Kanchana045 Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:51 pm

The first thing I want you to know is that I am a person who sometimes overthinking but I never show to others to see.
Second, I love to swim but I am afraid of a big wave and some creature under the water.
Lastly, I do love black color. Everything except cars that belongs to me is all black. I am happy to see everything in black color.

Kanchana 045 4EN
42Kanchana045
42Kanchana045
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Could you tell 3 interesting things about you? Empty Re: Could you tell 3 interesting things about you?

Post by 42bamnech058 Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:56 pm

I was born with an extremely rare genetic mutation. My body produces a lot more of Anandamide, a natural cannabinoid produced by the body. Due to this, I am immune to stress, depression, and anxiety. I'm not 'happy-go-lucky', I'm just immune to stress and anxiety no matter the situation, it allows me to remain calm and 'blissful' therefore I am unable to get too sad to the point of depression. I also very rarely get angry.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Could you tell 3 interesting things about you? Empty Re: Could you tell 3 interesting things about you?

Post by 41Nipapan074 Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:04 pm

I will tell you 3 things about me that you never know.
1. I have 1 sister. Her name is June.
2. I like dogs. I have 2 dogs
3. I love eating. I can eat a lot of food.

Nipapan 074 4EN

41Nipapan074
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum